Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gummy Bears In Blue Pack From The 1990s

Spa Chocolate ...

die Erste!!!

Und glaubt mir: Schkolade macht glücklich - sogar die hier!!! Hmhm...


Der große Junior meinte ob der Zweiteilung in Braun und Weiss: "Wow, sieht die stylisch aus! Hoffentlich hast du genau aufgeschrieben wie du´s gemacht hast!"...
Yes, boy, I got it! I always do. And so I suppose to know where the "error" was. I have it done that is not the molds with melted chocolate bath to transport into the cold. After about half a meter was only half in the form ... I've always said this: Working in the restaurant I'd never be able to - the low score would only get half the beers . So were the forms 3 hours in the living room warm enough and that Brown is obviously heavier than white ...
Joking aside, she really looked so very funny indeed, but unfortunately because two panels had defects:

everything was melted down again.
In variant 1 was a lot of cocoa butter, then Shea, Jojoba, chocolate, Mulsifan and fragrance.
came after melting then used in version 2 is still a little more cocoa butter and chocolate and butter milk powder.
The shapes on a board with equal and take a deep breath - hold your breath - refrigerator door open before - into the fridge! Spill was inevitable, but with much concentration, it was actually in bounds! I'm lernfähg!



And now is the result I can live with. Yummy chocolate! And the Family is of the opinion that I must pack up veeery far away, because it looks so real and mainly sniffs - after dark .... Chokolate hm, yummy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment