Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ap Bio 5 Steps To A 5

Nett packed ...

The last 10 days were with us already anyway ... different. Only the boy has been ailing, it's the dad has prostrate and finally pulled me too! Only by holding the Great - an iron!
Then I had two days with (nichtseifigen) Seminar, so that then two-thirds of the final weekend took place on the sofa - not everything went (Sunday only dye hair ... hehe)

Every now and again there were some bright moments and power for a few little tinkering. So I made it my bathing chocolate in a pretty dress envelop with which I am entirely satisfied


two bath bombs in non-spherical shape, found room in a newly designed box.


flowers can somehow best pack in Säckl, except I find it even something better seems a ...

And for my cake pieces I still have nothing suitable. But love Brima gave me already a lot tips!




And because I've complained in the run, I'll show you my odyssey of CupCake packaging. So it can not say I would have made me worry:



Just in bags, according to the motto: "Just look - not touch!"!




Hier in Herzchen - Glas - Schachtel, die dann zum Valentinstag auch sicher einen Lieben / eine Liebe erfreuen wird...


Sicher stehen die zwei CupCakes hier auf jeden Fall..., aber so ganz richtig glücklich bin ich noch nicht...



Ein Schälchen mit Kaffeebohnen als "Standhilfe" trifft da schon eher meinen Geschmack...
Und dann fand ich noch diese kleinen Teelicht- gläschen. Die gefallen mir bisher am Besten. Klar, sind ja auch am teuersten...


Ich hab also für mich noch nicht das Ei des CupCake- Kolumbus gefunden, aber ich taste mich irgendwie ran. Wenn alle 24 Stück von dem Blech verpackt sind sollte ich eine Lösung haben - hoffe ich!


Und hier noch eine "Einladung zum Kaffee" , die ich für echt gelungen halte

0 comments:

Post a Comment