Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Naturally Shrink The Polyps In Your Nose

77% Olive ...

I wanted ... sometimes!
And so I present you my now long-term project:
77% Olive, Babassu & 20% 3% castor oil before :


This wonderful Seifchen ist nämlich die "Letzte Seife 2010" und am 29.12.2010 gesiedet worden. Farbe kam keine rein, dafür aber der Duft "Ingwer-Soufflee", der dann später die Farbgebung übernommen hat..., denn in der Blockform sah´s noch so aus:


Ein schönes Gelb. Und die Konsistenz war Klasse für ein wenig Struktur.


Nach einer Stunde war dann schon richtig Action im Kasten. Die Gelphase ist nicht zu übersehen. Und trotzdem hatten wir nach dem Ausformen einen schönes zartes Beige.

Then I suddenly saw all these beautiful Thai-ram ... Well, Christmas was over and really wanted to I can not afford. So had Mr.. AliSavon ran and I rig up a personal stamp, containing just something for me! And because he has done so well, he could also take the same stamping ... Somehow it makes me so no fun ... * Shame *


Sorry, did not coincide with Mica, that does not want to keep anyway. No problem, only used once solo, but that is only half the story ...



By the way, was the stamp campaign in mid-January and one can already clearly see the color change ...



Here's a little pimped, the piece makes her even more ...

But somehow I had even imagined green and gold ... So Goldmica mixed with pea green and followed with a soft brush every single piece of soap the tree and the leaf ... Phew, that was a Gefriemel. But it was worth it:



And while I write here so, I notice that the good piece has no name and I will also think of no absolutely. So at least nothing more creative than "Olivia" or "Oliba" or ... no, everything is nothing real ...

So if you think what is right Tolles, who let me know. The person who suggests the name for this soap is accepted (will meet in the Family) ... can then call a piece of his own!

Und eine passende Verpackung hab ich auch noch nicht, aber da zerbrech ich mir selber den Kopf!


Wünsch euch Allen noch eine schönen Restsonntag und morgen einen guten Start in die neue Woche!

0 comments:

Post a Comment