Sunday, February 27, 2011

Penn State College Wrestling Singlet

Nested ...

I was already late November the promo for the wonderful boxes of get designer boxes . The new year was already there ... and ...
Now she nests, too!
Well, my timing was very bad, because this was actually very pretty box for Valentine's Day for the thought "Hearts & Roses" soap ...

is not so bad, I find it so beautiful that it will find its destination in any case ...

tip for all the boxes also want to:
Appointed to you with absolutely the best templates to! I had the fact not only did!


The Love Hr. AliSavon was the one that began with the first boxes, namely with a specially planned for the olive soap box. As an individualist he was then only in parts to the instructions ... come

out is still a pretty box, only the effort ... Measure all individually ... phew, I want to not start at all!

so quickly ordered the appropriate templates and ready to start. The result for the other 4 boxes "still nameless" are ...

And as you see, it fits wonderfully into it. Intricately remained still, but has made great fun!



That certainly was not the last boxes. If only the selection of the papers would not be so difficult ... Tons of fantastically beautiful designs ... * Swarm *

And because it is now set so beautifully staged, of course, but still it needs a name ... Have I done this time really hard, and the point again, thanks for your help. In any case, I've read a lot and found out that the olive since earliest times in all sorts of cultures and religions had a very special place. A story I liked particularly. According to legend, namely carrying Poseidon and Athena, a Competition from. Winner should be the people who made Athens the quite useful gift. Poseidon chose for himself a well, the salt water led, Athena had an olive tree grown up, who was regarded as sacred by the Greeks. With this gift to Athena prevailed and now, the city named Athens ... So much for a very short mythology.


Athene appeared to me but not suitable for the rather rustic looking soap, so I finally for "the divine" decided that in Latin "Divina" means. And because I wanted it still does not sound right, they will " Divinae " hot, which means "the Divine" and for me it is still locked.
And because I promised a piece of soap, we have summarily thrown every 13 commentators and name finder in a pot and his son has drawn a lucky winner:

Love Happy "Friesenfan - and sign up with me!

And because the boxes has been so much fun, gabs for my boss birthday also still the same a handmade folder and the matching pen holder ... Must finally have everything its grain size!

Wishing you all a great rest of Sunday and who has nothing against that just browses the Christ Church Donation Shop ...
Eure Anke

0 comments:

Post a Comment