Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bluetooth For Straighttalk Phones

I'm flat ...

... sooo nice things you can do ...
But I'll start at the beginning! True to the motto "Frech will continue" I've woman dwarf left after viewing a beautiful felt flowers a sad commentary ... Nope, just was not it, but the love dwarf could still read between the lines and do not miss this afternoon I got out of the mailbox have:


Are not simply mistaken? So I am speechless, just flat. They're soooo beautiful love dwarf - let up ! Hug! And for that, the dwarf gets no later than Easter Brunch the delicious mustard to has ever eaten a hearty Easter little water on top of that! I promise!

And then I've kept from you even more.

fact I get it all off this beautiful parcel with the true treasures of the love ElSapone . In return, their kiddies were swamping the stomach to Christmas cookies. I could not think of me * shame *, but the soap, lip balm and body butter are already in use. It all a dream ...




Und noch ein bissl eher, nämlich bei einem kleinen feinen Neujahrswichteln, hab ich diese tollen Sachen von der lieben fyo bekommen. Wunderschöne Tags, und eine superschicke Schachtel in der ich sie jetzt aufbewahre, Seife, Süsses...Alles was das Herz begehrt!

Euch Dreien an dieser Stelle noch mal vielen lieben Dank und fühlt euch ordentlich gedrückt. Mein Jahr hat echt toll angefangen!!!

Und weils mir natürlich gleich in den Fingern gejuckt hat, musste ich sofort the great fiddle felt flowers in my hair. The friezes, we can now times out of eight, but now I had no nerve. Not so wild, because if you look forward to the hair, if such a felt flower's inside ...???




floret No. 1 into a tousled Gibson ...

... hach \u200b\u200b...


flowers No 2 fits in perfectly as well ...

only 3 I have not tried it yet, I have to me something Besonderes einfallen lassen, die ist recht imposant...



Ja und zur Info, normal sieht ein Gibson etwa so aus, das Bild ist aber schon ein paar Tage alt...



Und dann noch ein schnelles Flechtgeknoddel, weil ich das Band mit einbauen wollte...

Und jetzt muss ich erst mal an meinen Kleiderschrank, um mir die passenden Sachen zum Haarschmuck für morgen raus zu legen...
hihi, jeder hat halt so its priorities ... NEN or just bang ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment