Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fredericton Car Audio

's Heart & Roses ...

Now it is almost ready, that is tomorrow and the
Valentine
is coming. So now I use the time quiet, pretty gloomy Sunday, to show you my post, although I must admit that I commercialized by such "I-must-give-what-days" do not hold much ... I could not completely escape me that is the subject, because it simply has itching in the fingers ... this addiction but also ...

can maybe still one or the other remember my Herzchendesaster ... The banners did not go away from the mold, so others had to be tinkered. They looked like this:


Well, on their way, they are indeed smart, but because I do not annoy me so let have, then tried again with "I" transparent soap. And lo and behold ... no pixie hats remarked


Yes, just as I imagined!

The soap itself is of course a nursing bomb from coconut oil, almond oil, babassu oil, rice germ oil, sesame oil and peanut oil. Scented with perfume oil "Rose Garden". Additional salt and sugar was in the soap batter.


It has become very hard and somehow quite smooth on the sides. And the smell erst. .. So very fitting for Valentine ...

And for this snow-white, I did not even used TiO, namely that I do not like much.

And then we went to the name and packaging.



I got a little to Graphics Fairy browsed, which is an absolutely brilliant site ... and have also become fast. Everything fit together with the motif: "Heart's & Roses" should they now called, look & smell ... And the template I needed to change only slightly and is provided with writing.

Now that I have not so many people ... (Why not? .. ;-)... I think it can be quite good given away on other occasions to a dear person.

now though, for all of you:
"Happy Valentine"
and wishes you a nice week AliSavon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment